Thread: HCL Service Center in Delhi

Toll Free Number :

1860-1800-425 alternate no. 0120-2406105 (Laptop & Desktop),
    1860-1802-425 (TFT)

R.K.Lenin Singh Guest

Thumbs down hanging for tablet

i have brought hcl me y2 tablet on 11 aug 2012 from Nehru Place , New Delhi from Super Computer G-2 EBROS BUILDING
    110016 , my tablet serial no is 512EDR011755 , from the day a bought it run for three days nicely then other day it was shutdown
    automatically so i start up it hang. show i go to serving centre and my complaint no was 520550914.
    i got service at GURU AMARDAS BUILDING 78 HCL servicing center. then after 3 days it hang up again for same problem
    .they said was software problem was there so they help me out . again hang up after 2 days again then continuously i
    go to service center but i donot want to go now. it is in warranty period so i don't want this tablet so replace it as soon as possible
    get new one because i have the right as customer...

deepesh aggarwal Guest

Angry hanging problems

i brought new hcl me v1 tab from pitampura .after i day it start hanging once it hang it does not reply in i day .after charging it runs perfectly for 2 days then it starting hang.it does not response even after 3 days .It also does not charging .Then i go to hcl service center which was far away from my house .I submitted my tablet and they tell to call us back after 4 days .we agreed .Then we call back .I call nearly 3o times but all the times was user busy .for 2 hours i keep on trying i recieve there query they told me that please call after 7 days we will checking the status .after 7 days i trying to call but it this time that it does not responsing from morning to evening .i am very angry .i think hcl is third class company .please dont buy any product from hcl company

Sanjay kathuriya Guest

Default Tab is not next working

It's not working. When I start it, it's just showing HCL on screen... If anyone help me out then plz

vikram tomar Guest

Default screen got white on hcl v2

I had buy my new HCl tab v2 10 days ago...from rohini m2k market....but yesterday when I click on the unlock button to unlock to unlock it the screen appears white with some black patches...I call on the service centre and they said to restart the tablet by putting a pin in the reset button..then I restarted my tablet and same problem appears...my name is Vikram Tomar.. And I live in west Patel nagar and ever service centre is to far from my house..my phone is 98999169404..pls call me if anybody can help me...and I now I'm thinking to go service to center.

Ashish chopra Guest

Default Hcl y3 touch need

I hve hcl y3 is last 2monts i was broken my hcl touch. now janak puri centre not available y3 touch in 2 months gcal me 9716112700 u have a hcl y3 touch

Default can't download application s

I am not able to download any app on my brand new u1 tab it is showing error after downloading 100% I m sick of it plz help me out my contact no is 8882824363

Default Hanging n battery

I bought two hcl tabs for my kids.since the very frst day the tab nvr shuts down .it hangs.battery also keep gettng discharged.the service centre always say its software problem and return it aftr keepng wuth them for some days.i even contacted company asking for a refund for a horrible peoduct but thy refused. So please guys dont ever buy hcl products.n spare urself the horror i m going thru.

Default touch is not working

i brought a tabv3 it work properly bt aftr 4 days touch is nt workng im facng a prob.respose is nt good

Default Showing only me me me me me

I have a hcl v1 tablet when i powering on it
    its only showing the me me me
    and not processing
    i having this problum since 2 days what should i do plz. Suggest me.
    Plz. Help me
    m. No. 7357747334 , 9990159565

Default showing only me me me

I have a hcl connect 3g 2.0 tablet when i powering on it
    its only showing the me me me
    and not processing
    i having this problum since 2 days what should i do plz. Suggest me.
    Plz. Help me