Thread: HCL Service Center in Bangalore

1860-1802-425 (TFT)

Irfan saleem Guest

Angry Problem with HCLme tab U1

Dear mam/sir
    I got tab on November 17,2012. After 20 days the tab dint switch on,so i gave it in your service center at vasanth nagar, and they gave me back after 11/2 months. After getting my tab i used the it for 15days and again i had some problem with it. I was not able to switch on the tab. I gave it to repair on 13th February 2013. Its been nearly a month and I still dint get my tab. I wish they replace my tab and give me , as I am suffering a lots of complaint with it.
    Hope you will take any serious action and respond to it.

Mr.prakash Guest

Default Complaint

My tab is not getting switched on even after i have resetted it....... What should i do???

Default Me Tab Not able to switch on just 4 days old

I have purchased the new HCL me tab. It worked for 4 days 5th day not able to switch on

Default Problems with HCL ME tablet and the service

I bought HCL ME tablet at SP Road, Bangalore. After buying, the shop owner tried to switch it on and it refused! He tried multiple things to reset etc. but nothing helped. Finally he gave me another tablet and changed the serial number in the bill. After 4 months, the tablet refused to power on. I visited the service center at Vasanth nagar and gave it for repair. They took 1.5 months to repair it saying the spare battery is not available!! I used it for 3 months and again same problem. I visited the Vasanth nagar service center again in June 2013 and found that the service center itself is missing!!! I looked for a notice to find the new address but nothing was found. They don't even have courtesy to notify the customers about the new address. Apart from this, the charger pin has become so loose that it is a challenge to charge it!!!!

I am totally dissatisfied with the quality of HCL ME tablet and equally bad service from HCL.

Default My HCL tablet LCD screen is crack so iti is not working, what is the price for replacing the LCD

My HCL tablet LCD screen is crack so iti is not working, what is the price for replacing the LCD and the price for the button

Default Sound function is not working properly

Sound problem

drnayeem125@gmail.com Guest

Default hcl tab not switching on

I purchased my hcl me v1 tab 5 months backs and it is not switching on which service centre i can visit please help.

Post HCL ME U2 Tablet Not launching

I purchased my hcl me u2 tab on August 2013 through flipkart and it worked fine till last week, now the tablet is not launing Please help me which service centre i can visit.

T G SRINIVASAN Guest

Angry Hcl me tablet service or repair

i am unable to find a service center for my HCL ME tablet which i bought it in the univercell showroom yelahanka bangalore.
    For the past 10 days i am unable to find a service center nor a helping hand to resolve my issue. My tablet is not working, the battery is fully drained and unable to recharge. i need an immediate replacement for the same.

Default camera damage both secondary & primary in hcl me Y3

camera is Not getting on! what too Do???

Default hcl me v3 tabs

I have bought it's just 7 day old it is not working properly

Ikabal Jamadar Guest

Smile My tab is not getting switched on

this is happening in every time i brought this tabl 2 month back ..
    we did not find any service center in Bijapur karnataka,please help me regarding this

My no-9945447570

Default HCL laptop

My laptop is in warranty period i got in april.. launch the complaint with hcl servcie centre got the servcie request number but asking upon the contact details where can i get my laptrop services no replies/.. this is the pathetic experience i ever had till date.. service request numbe r- 8504739659

Default HCL ME Y2 Tablet (White, 2G, 3G, Wi-Fi)

I brought it on 30-06-2014 from Flipkart. It is not working properly. I have updated software through internet. But still is not working properly. It gets hanged every time. I need to reset the tab. It is pain to do so everytime.I would like to return it and get my money back

1. TVS Service Center in Bangalore