Thread: Yamaha Service Center in Cochin

Cochin - 682025, Kerala

Yamaha Customer Care

Toll Free Number :

1800-420-1600
    (08:00AM to 04:30PM, Monday To Friday)

SHINRAI AUTOMOBILES PVT LTD

Kerala

Yamaha Customer Care

Toll Free Number :

1800-420-1600
    (08:00AM to 04:30PM, Monday To Friday)

Default poor service center management yamaha..

There is an agency- Serang motors - in thopumpady, cochin. I bought yamaha sz-r from there couple of months ago. From the day of delivery, the speedometer has not been working. On complaining, I was promised it will be rectified at the time of service.
    After the first service, I was dissapointed that it was not rectified. Also due to the poor service, the fuel knob( switch) has been damaged, and the kicker has fallen loose. On complaint, the officials are not rectifying any of the faults.

Yamaha Motor India Guest

Default Reply on Complaint

Greetings from Yamaha.
    We request you to please provide details of your complaint at yes@yamaha-motor-india.com,so that we can process the complaint further. The following details are mandatory:
    User name
    Mobile number
    Email id
    Chassis number
    Nature of Complaint
    Concerned dealership
    Retail date
    Address ( if possible)
    You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number 1800-420-1600.

Default Pathetic service from dealer and yamaha customer care

Google+
    Calendar
    Web
    Sent Mail
    Pathetic service from yamaha and dealer

Tony M George
    to yes@yamaha-motor-india.com
    0 minutes agoDetails
    I owe a yamaha bike fzs and I feel sorry for myself for choosing yamaha.I have never ever came across such worse service both from the side of yamaha customer care and dealer.

My bike (KL 60F 7204) met with an accident almost 2 months back and have given my bike for service on February 3rd,2013 to PIONEER MOTORS, KANHANGAD, KERALA.Insurance personal audited,made an estimate and was ready with their papers by 15nth of February.Today it is 25th March and still now the dealer has not looked into the bike reasoning out that they dont have a part available for repair.I tried to complain about this to yamaha customer service when I came across a worser response.
    I feel sorry for yahama-a well established motor firm ,for having such a worse customer service with a toll free number that is never available.
    I have not purchased bike to showcase it but to use it.

rijoparadise@gmail.com Guest

Default Really pathetic service

Iam Mohan from pathanapuram kollam dist kerala and now i am really feel pathetic in choosing yamaha dealer. Because your company has no responsibility to ensure customers' satisfaction through your local idiots dealers. During its free service they treated me with their arrogance and irresponsible manner. Now i feel guilty in choosen yamaha XZR. And i am really disatisfied in your irresponsible service and going to move court for justice.
    My number 9745848879

Nature of Complaint
    Concerned dealership
    Retail date
    Address (if possible)
    You can also register your complaint at our Toll free number 1800-420-1600.

Two months back I have purchased a two wheeler Yamaha Ray from your agent 'SERANG MOTORS Thoppumpady'. At the time of my first service I had explained them all the complaints about the vehicle. The major complaint was when washing the vehicle, Water will deposit in the storage space provided under the seat. And it was not rectified. Yesterday I happen to be kept my vehicle on the road and it was raining also. Today morning when I opened the storage space to take my helmet it is found that the storage place was full of filled with rain water and all my valuable documents kept in the box got wet and some of them were destroyed. At 10'o clock I took my vehicle to the agency office from where I got the replay from them was irresponsible and did not pay any proper attention. According to them this complaint is manufacturing defect and cannot do anything from their side, If you want to complaint you can complaint anywhere.
    I also put into your notice that the tool kit and the first aid kit was not provided along with the vehicle. Therefor please be made appropriate attention and action in this matter. Failing which i will be forced to complain to the police and the consumer protection and will publicize in the social medias also.

( Your customer service is not in reach of the customers as the replay always is from their is currently is temporarily out of order )

K.A. Kamarudheen